Wednesday, January 15, 2014

About The Author

In real life, most of my friends called my nickname: Giordz

I am a friendly person and willing to meet different walks of life.

Don't bother about my looks because I am not handsome.

I am 37 years old.

Born on July 10, 1976

2010 - 2012 - working in one of the leading hotel here in Middle East.

Recently working in one of the Palace here again in Middle East.

I am a graduate of Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering Technology  in one of the Top 10 Universities in the Philippines.

Undergraduate of BS Entrepreneurship - 3rd year regular.

I love to hang out with my family and friends. I like to stay most of my time in different bars to meet some friends.

Hope to catch you all guys who keep  visiting and read my short notes about my personality.

From now on I will keep writing and update you about my doings and undertakings everyday.

Enjoy your stay with our friendship.





No comments:

Post a Comment